Saturday 20 October 2018

Experimental Synthetic Quiz

Just the standard run of bugs. Fortunately I am in the right position to knock them over. If you rush and don't put in return points or checking code you can get lost for hours. So minor typos going into audacity flow on to blank file names scrambling the concatenation. I must admit I did't get to the bottom of it not being happy with where I was putting files: I just went back an mothered a working subroutine.  I will still have it send composition bug reports when it is not up and running. I have the basic directory architecture working so the podquiz will be in a podpackage including a PDF of the answers. Here is the first 6 question pilot program that goes for 1 hour. Compresses down to 20 megabytes.

http://lessonpeer.com/drhillteach/BBB.mp3.mp3


The bottom line is that the recall required is really up there and really good rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts