Wednesday 15 May 2019

Quantum Oscillator Rebuild

It seems rough but I build systems and run them at peak voltage until they blow up, see where the weakness is and rebuild better. Years ago I would flex circuits to find out weak joints before I installed them. Same here, 12 volts fried the solenoids but over 12 hours operation. This is a mid rebuild report where I have a new driver board, the old one didn't blow but its control chip super heated so this new one has a heat sink on it. As I remember more of the Arduino trivia slowly getting through the obsticals. At twenty four hours on the new design is spookily more advanced and compact. As the main faults are just moved aside there is a strange realization that I couldn't have built it directly without the faults feeding into my understanding. Weird!

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts