Monday 30 December 2019

Xmas New Scientist2

Some articles I enjoyed some were just really bad science. I like the Danish beer study, what a cheeky way to get free beer. We have the rodeo ants from Texas, I just really think parasitism should never be a surprise. There is something mad about the Japanese robot grandpas. Greenland ice melting is a rather sombre affair. The African super civilization that appears to extend over a greater time than the Roman Empire, just really gets me thinking what are the elements that lift up a culture and make others leave little behind in term of impact on future thought. There is the genetic cyclic life time flu, that makes me think about how much we just cure as much as we can rather than look at the some total of human suffering. It has been some 4 hours since I read this and I am really struggling to get the full memory dump going. But at least I am improving.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts