Saturday 17 February 2018

New Direction in Science Teaching - Launch Page

Hello listeners,

I am an actual scientist who is trying his hand at science teaching. I have caught a number of science problems and worked on them day and night until amazingly solutions start appearing.

The problem here is that what I was given to teach in science wasn't up to date, and in some instances actually disturbingly wrong. So bit by bit I have crafted a solution. I've got a plan. Way back I spent some 15 years in Training Command, a bit of a story, but it means I have a sense of leading the team to strategically high ground.

I will make this blog home base and add podcasts to it as I home in on the plan.


Yes, I am working on the journal publication, I am just experimenting with other modes. 

For those who understand the language I understand the idea of a mechanized unit, and this little bug is a vehicle that the class climbs aboard.

This is a doco on my advanced robotics and it will get you in the mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts