Saturday 16 May 2020

Everyone is at the centre of the universe

It took a few years of Physics for me to work this one out. But now I google it and the answer is all over the internet: You are at the center of your own personal universe! However I take the research perspective in this one looking at who is asking, and the biological and socialogical and physical aspects and figure out that there is a different ultimately very confused answer at the centre of the Education universe and we wind up teaching something else at school. I think at first impression the physics answer does not give much personal guidance but in my experiance it is the first step towards not being caught up in the confused thinking that leads you to struggling against the pull of being in the imagined center of some social universe.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

1 comment:

Your thoughts