Sunday 17 May 2020

United Arab Emirates 4

I am reading through just for practice, you might listen, might not. This just forces me to read and concentrate. Thus I wasn't really prepared for what I was going to read about lashes, stoning, and yes, crucifiction. Putting people who report rape in prison is actually a bit disturbing. I talk abit about double blind justice but it is hard for the maths of it to make sense when it comes out in a podcast. "Pegging" to the US dollar is just mind blowing on how you are going to introduce modern economics into your economy. UAE cricket just hard to compute. It was okay that ICC should be in England, but now UAE with all the human rights abuses, frankly, I feel very confused by it all but you would have to follow cricket and the saying "that's not cricket" for anything that was not open and fair.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts