Wednesday 6 May 2020

Umbanda Religion 1

I had a deep sence that there might just be something missing in the Church services that I have found myself attending. Um (white) Banda (magic) is a fusion of African, American Native and the Roman Catholic, cleansed I feel of any boring bits. I had alway felt that one virgin mary was not enough and this flaw has been fixed. Have you ever felt that your priest was not channeling the correct spirit? Perhaps they didn't stagger from side to side as if been tossed by a storm only to stop to ask for rum. It would convince me that I was seeing the genunie article of a Brazilian sailor lost at sea. Or perhaps you remained uncovinced as your pardre didnt have lolly pops in their hair and spoke in a baby voice as they were channeling the spirit of a child. I have really got my fix of wikipeadia here but on a serious note I couldn't replicate any of this, or dance all night. As I look at the disarray of Science and Education around me I really feel the rationality has run its course and in order to get what we consider acceptable we have lost some of the amazing creative ablity of humans.



MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts