Monday 11 March 2019

Quantum Physics sounds Mad

Podcast while I walk with heavy books to the next village in the Blue Mountains. I think my task of communication is that little harder as people tend to go for the self assurance that it is the fault of the Scientists for not make things common sense.

I am definitely going to raise the quality of recording. It is tough talking when you are hot and out of breath. Some things I say surprise me like the analogy of teachers selling a house that they actually don't own, but are just posing on the front lawn.  I can see that a real scientist would be a problem to carry off the illusion. In this context letting the model use you and not the other way around is a symptom of never actually operating is science.  This is a proposition for further thought rather than a directed in ultimately unwelcome comment.  I have an image of house breakers at work with baseball bats, and thinking of informing them of local by-laws being not such a good idea.  The thinking in
 theory is detached and without prejudice, but if your house breakers have just been coaching junior rookies in the art of smashing useless are works, they are likely to point you out at the next thing on their to do list.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts