Saturday 26 January 2019

5 Acid Base theories

I honestly think that if you get the arrogance out of teaching, and teach carefully the concepts are not overwhelming. I talk through the various theories, and each has a powerful perspective that is of immense value to the student.

Being a weapons instructor, people not understanding was not an option. It meant in the case of instructing "intellectually mild" students, their questions modified the microscopic details of how you instructed so the brain model you were trying to transfer was clearly laid out on the lab bench.

The exercise of podcast has thrown up heaps of details for me like the finding examples of acid base conjugates. I also can be quite authoritative in that the A + B <-> C + D
Should read AH +B <-> A + HB. Again the IM perspective had the H pass through the +.

I will keep plugging away. Good luck guys.
<-><->
<-><->

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts