Wednesday 23 January 2019

Educational Finger Food

This is a podcast while walking and I meet builders and an old friend.

I outline the education activity I am working on . It is now morphing into a dual Star wars theme scales of science book for boys, and a whole of world model galaxy for girls.

Actually having done the basics of professional data analysis as one would do in any scientific endevour, having done it with several classes at high school I can see gender patterns but honestly think the stereotyping and the pop airport departure news agency psychology is frankly amateur.

I go into the deconstruction - competitive-sumative and the constructive - cooperative - formative dichotomy but feel that a sound educational approach is create a rich focused experience.

Again, I was planning on another walk so this may be hard to decode. Good luck.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts