Monday 28 January 2019

Chasing the Sun 11

This has been very much the one of the most amazing reads for me.

I absolutely love that I am reading a discard book, and it tells the story of our understanding of Arab astronomy being rescued from a Victorian discard box. "Penny a box"

The Prophet gets poisoned by a lamb roast. I did not know that.

A cube, "Kaaba" with a pagan meteor "The Black Stone" in the centre just hurts my head to find out about.

The maths riddles and astronomy puzzles in the Holy book is a really fascinating angle.

I really haven't done the author justice with interruptions and just plain running out of energy. I do however feel that this is so intelligently written that this book is also a phenomena of nature, the presence of which requires some sort of peace to begin to process it.


On closing, I finally gave up and did not do as I should and think and think away. I looked it up and the day night boundary is called the Terminator.


MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts