Friday 11 January 2019

Chasing the Sun 5

Stonehenge and so many structures. I was skeptical that churches where aligned to the sun, but a little internet research and I find that they are. This is perhaps the benefit of wide fact reading. You can argue with the observation that a ruler had an offending building razed and rebuilt so as to align with the sun. It is hard to think of other features such as magnetic compass orientation that had not yet been discovered being used.

Of note for its lack of reference is the South African Voortrekker monument that has a shard of light illuminate the central statue at the designated time of year.

I am surprised that obelisks were not mentioned. As I research I find out a totally new phenomena, Zodiacal light from interplanetary dust


MP4 recording     MP3 recording


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts