Sunday 13 January 2019

Bronwyn data dump

Bronwyn is doing a fantastic PhD on the phthaline platinum drug transport.

It is really great to chat through areas I have committed to memory, and I am slowly learning not to switch to trigger recall, which unfortunately I have to do ask the next question. So I put the recall exercise to the next day after a little checking and refresh.

Phthalic acid anhydride is one of the most cute molecules.



Phenol Phthaline just really fun in the way it has an internal world of electrons and an external reserve of protons that as the are shoved on or taken away this indicator twists or lets its electrons hang out there.

It is a never ending story as I have to recall now the acid theory.

Thanks Bronwyn. what an exciting PhD!

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts