Thursday 3 January 2019

I was going to Podcast about my death ray

When I read about the wacky history of death rays I see how my chance discovery was doomed.

This is a random podcast while driving, and as a laser physicist who has brought many lasers to life, I wound up talking about laser physics. I realize I have a long way to go to get the ideas across but the field is woeful any how in terms of explanations that you could possibly get. I so love lasers, a place in the universe with negative temperature and time that goes backward. If you don't listen to the off beat explanations you will be left standing still in the dance party of Science. I am definitely rocking to those awesome equations.

My apologies I will discuss the quantum mechanics of Arc lasers down the track.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts