Thursday 24 January 2019

Practical Projects Update - 5



I found the story of Ricci in China demonstrating the working nature of Western Astronomy by correctly predicting an eclipse after the local effort failed captures the power of authentic science I wish to capture in what I call Ricci projects.

Ricci 1: The Einstein de Haas quantum turner is clicking to the beat. I describe nailing the torsion pendulum with four strands of cotton bottom to top and nestling the ferite in the middle. The solid state relays from an unfortunately named Hong Kong company "Goodbang" will get the neighbors tongues wagging about shipping sex toys. The name is all explained on their web site:"Get a bang for you buck". It is all designed for the return of my favourite power supply. I feel the cosmos as it rocks, others say of course, but I will work on this.



Ricci 2: Thomson tap dancing has just quietly processed itself into existence
. Here is a photo of concept wind, you can hear me flicking through the options as I drive and I am pleased to say it really solved itself when I built the next one while watching the kids in the pool.


Ricci 3: Coming along fine, but the key here is to change modes to float the idea upward.

The real Ricci story puts all of this in the shade.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts