Monday 19 November 2018

Einstein odd quote and letter

There is really nothing like reading and in your case listening to Einstein's letter to FDR. What grabs me is the not having to justify any particular point but the feeling the reader will think this means a genius is confiding in you, and you are an equal. It really has a certain tone I really want to analysis.

There is the image of a ship entering a port and destroying it. This happened in Halifax Nova Scotia in world war 1. You really have to visit the place to connect with this. It really brought the war into American consciousness.

There is so much said and unsaid in the letter, that winds up saying it anyhow.

To join on to Einstein out of his natural setting I retell the quote about the telegraph wire like a cat with a very long tail, and radio the same except there is no cat. It is silly, probably not Einstein in reality but it it reality imagined. There is a take home message for me to generate para logical evocative explanations. (PLEE). I have registered this as an objective but have not a clue how I will do this.

I read the cat quote in my typing practice so I don't credit it. However, there is a level of truth in being told so often it is methodologically true. A case in point with Newton's apple. We find out that it is only communicated after Newton's death by his sister to Voltaire. Not only do I think it not true, I think if even if it were true it would obscure the really mystical way Newton came up with Gravity and Force.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts