Saturday 10 November 2018

Mithradates_ Rome's Deadliest Enemy

Mithradates was I venture to suggest the first really influential experimental scientist. But it appears my memory is flawed and I had previously read a rather dodgy it appears New Scientist article on in. He was 120 BC not as I tried to work out in my head 120 AC. He killed 80,000 Roman's and Italians not from capture of armies but by conquest of Roman territory. The ginger headed Scythians were a conquest not an origin. So many mistakes I realize now in my narrative. I still am thinking there is a grain of insight in my analysis of modern day digital toxin. I think folk in general should try and tell stories like this it is good practice. Sorry for the breathing in this, I was climbing a quite impressive canyon road as you do.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts