Wednesday 14 November 2018

New Scientist 27 Oct_3

We look at Artificial Intelligence to protect children from cyber-bullying. At this point I would venture to say people are using this a purely an assembly of buzz words

The use of gravity waves to act as Tractor beams is verging on madness, the sort of thing I would think of if I were totally deranged.

The mentioning of different genes being expressed at different stages of pregnancy is disturbing in that I have an overwhelming feeling of So What. If I drink milk, lactose stimulates the expression in my genes of lactase the enzyme that breaks down this binary sugar. Isn't this kind of how life operates or have I missed something here.

The no cars in cities article was like listening to a fanatic. I hate cars, traffic and pollution but the arguments are shot gun, uncoordinated and not measured. Lets see how we go from here/

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts