Thursday 15 November 2018

Podomation Update - 27

This is quiet up date where I experiment with the reverse order recording developed for synthetic lessons and use it for read-with-comment podcasts. In these podcasts I read a magazine until I get tired. Now it seems strange but these activities wear me out as I have to concentrate. There is also benefit as I have to train to recall the content for write up. The idea is that after reading you record a summary and this is spliced to the front of the podcast describing whats in it.

It all worked we in prototype but I lost the updated code when the computer shut down. I have a really annoying anti virus called AV which is troubling to disable. My experience is that it like Mal ware, and gets under my feet. Let's hope things are getting back to normal as my sons have stopped down loading from Steam.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts