Saturday 24 November 2018

Podomation Update - 28

There are two input mode changes, and a clean up of bugs in synthetic quizzes.

The podcast itself is recorded while walking at about 3 am coming out of the national park, going down the side and ascending Glenbrook gorge. So over all the quality is not where I would like it, but I have to at least attempt to push myself through rehab. The picture is now emerging that the 12 hour operations really knock your head around. I had one, then there was the eventual waiting for the dust to settle and in for a redo. The redo was held back a little, or at least really weighed up and I can now see that the double hit really hit.  Now the first thing I supposed to note is that you don't miss your decline in mental capacity. It is really there in front of you. However supporter people don't listen too deeply only saying it will get better.  It takes so much effort, and it is only when you load things in and then go to process it you realize you have a totally leaky bucket up there.  I knew I was struggling when I went to a social robotic seminar. I took heaps of notes furiously, I was also aware that the business men and leaders at this business school were not taking in any information. They were there to just notch up episodic stimulus. The ability to contain the thoughts for the next day had gone, the reformulation was still useful but things had changed.

Hence the need not to be board during rehab. On the physical front, there is the need to build endurance, the need to develop flexibility and the desperate need to knock of kilos. The last is hard as the activity focus had meant mental fatigue. One hour podcasting, reading from a magazine, hit the limit as I yawn and nearly fall asleep. Don't worry about the listeners yet. It is like a piece of music, where you rehearse segments, practice key pieces learn key skill, go for complete rehearsals, then dress rehearsals.

The change in input mode is the extended blog write up. The steps to podcast into audacity and the cleanup of bugs are procedural. There may be interest in listening to this, but the key for me is the extended write up and structuring it successfully. I will think about this.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts