Sunday 23 December 2018

DNA brain dump

Lydia Fairchild, although I could not remember her name for the podcast is a truly fascinating entry point for a review of all things DNA. This lass and I understand a few other Americans actually failed her DNA maternity test!

I had swallowed the line that we had sequenced the entire human genome, and it was made official by Clinton's had shake and broad smile at another US first. But it turns out that 96% is the new 100% and we are not quite there yet for humans or as I read Wikipedia any mammal. Apparently I learn that I am gullible.

The molecular character of the Nucleic acid with oxygen missing really "springs" to life. Watery products shoot out of this oily molecule, I love it all.

ATP farming is the future and the past.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts