Tuesday 18 December 2018

New Scientist 8 Dec_4

All on getting the global warming below 1.5 C. I am all for it but the criticism I have is that people are looking to avoid the issue and they will drive right through poor science.

I really feel the graphics are such hard work to understand and does not follow conventions that you actually train your student to use. Why would you not use pie charts and why not in polar form like Florence Nightingale? I think there is a bigger question of doing lots of poor quality work and just shipping it out there. I love the concept of having carbon free steel, it really works for me. My suggestion of detaining Australians that travel to the US and Europe to stop them flying everywhere as often would have a bigger impact rather than discouraging natives to fly around their own countries.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts