Tuesday 18 December 2018

Solar Blues

On reflection I am witness to one of history's true epics of stupidity: Explaining, no teaching, a classical electron fiction that has an introduction chapter and an epilogue but no mechanism. I imagine that the Mafia has an ethicist, but he or she would be incredibly nuanced in any pronouncement and suitably ambiguous. I can imagine this because you require that same skill set as a Quantum Physicist supporting a system mired in the misery of Classical absurdity. It truly an new class of drama I shall call the absurdist tragedy. This being said I have a go. Our band diagrams go 3D. Action happens on the main stage of the N-type silicon and moves away from the figurative stair well of the depletion zone. I am a crazy or something else concluding that the audience for this should just read solid state for days, weeks, years until they get it.

At any rate after this I contemplate second and third generation solar cell deployment that defies economics as we know it. It is not much harm really. Thinking outside the square just leads to new perspectives and supports the understand of thinking behind the way things are done now.

MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts