Saturday 8 December 2018

Sports Ball Science Quiz

This is a test of the Quiz software and I wound up using the computers microphone by mistake. I really couldn't figure out the Audacity wave form and the issue was that the microphone wasn't plugged in. Still using noise reduction and have really set everything is one hit to do this. I am not going to fiddle to reduce the echo as I will make sure I use the correct microphone instead.

To be honest I really don't expect bugs but we will see if the finished Podcast comes out.

I am beginning to see how to structure the questions intuitively and sense there is a clear formula here to find out.

I just encountered a bug then as I stopped the Audacity label export to do noise removal, and then realized that half the reception directory had old files in it

Quiz Toolkit

Style of Program Audio Support File
Trailer Open on Browser
Radio Program Open on Browser
Class Test Open on Browser Answer Sheet
Just the information Open on Browser
Podcast-Atoms for Quality Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts