Friday 28 December 2018

Molecules behind neurons

I am definitely no expert in this region but have some basic science insights to navigate through this. Cells, all cells use nano-bots powered by ATP. A nerve pulse is a depolarization wave set by ion exchange between sodium and potassium. Just a window into my thinking at this stage. I sense my understanding will grow once I can check out the structure of key molecules.





This is the best diagram I could find, and you can see that it is ion exchange K-Na, but I can tell you there is no net charge exchange or separation, just the orientation or structural transfiguration of dipole proteins and the ion exchange is just local stablization or rather meta - stablization. Oh well I will keep at this topic until I tease out a logical explanation.


MP4 recording     MP3 recording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts